Effective date: April 29, 2014
In order to sign up as an Investor or Borrower, we may need to collect some personal and business-related information about you. We may collect this information for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, registering your account with us, responding to your requests, or providing relevant information and services to you. When signing up for a new account, you will need to provide information about yourself, such as your name, email address, phone number, business information and biographical information (e.g., education and employment information). We may also offer you now or in the future the ability to complete transactions on our Site. In order to complete these transactions, we may need to collect additional information from you, such as your billing address and financial account information. By providing your personal and business-related information to us, you understand and agree that you have no right to remove the data from the Site.
· We may share your information with third parties if you have consented to such sharing.
· We may share Borrower Information with other investor groups, investors and funds in the normal course of facilitating deal sharing opportunities that Company, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
· We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, for example, to handle the processing of payments for transactions completed on our Site.
· We may share your information with third parties as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of the Company and/or its assets, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as an assets of the Company.
· Please note that our Site may offer forums or discussion boards. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We are not responsible for how others might use that information.
Our Site may link to websites that are not under our control. For example, we may provide links to Borrower companies or other groups, investors, and funds. We may also provide links to social networks, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. We are not responsible for the privacy practices at these third-party websites or their use of your information. As such, we recommend that you review the privacy policies for these and all other third party websites.
You may also be able to log in to our Site through other websites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. These websites may provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address. We may use this information to pre-populate your profile on our Site.
Our Site uses reasonable security procedures to protect your information. However, no data over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information and you understand that any information that you transfer or transmit to us is done at your own risk.
Our Site is intended for use by individuals aged 18 and over, and is, therefore, not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use our Site and do not provide any personal information to us.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, allows individuals who have provided their personal information to us to request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year. FUND THAT FLIP, INC. does not currently share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
79 Madison Ave, 7th FL
New York, NY 10016